Saturday, October 4, 2014

Harvest Time?

Hello Everyone,

Does it feel like Harvest Time in your area? I'd love to know where my followers are located, please comment below and tell me where you hail from? (yes, hail...stop laughing). Well, I live in Florida AND the cool weather is now just making its way into my area. To be specific, as many business cards, websites and even the blog say - I'm in Central Florida - Orlando. It's only made it to 70 degrees, but feels so much better than 90 with a heat index of 110.
 
As I prepare for the next 100 samples for Out of the Box Sampler (OOTB) - Harvest Box (November Box), I'm still debating on if I should release a sample version of our newest (yet, unreleased) item...I'm very eager to hear or read the reviews. I only 1 more day to decide, as I need to have the next 100 samples out in 8 days.
 
Once I have a bigger fan base, I'd like to hear from you about what you'd like to see in the future and what scents you'd like to see in the current products.
 
Goodnight everyone
 
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment