Thursday, October 24, 2013

Speed Bumps Along the Way

Hello Everyone,

As the title says, I have come into a few speed bumps along the way, but don't be alarmed...they have been resolved overnight.

Yesterday evening, I made the decision to contact multiple individuals on ETSY who own scents, bath, body, etc. businesses to be a part of a new product that will be available in January.

To my surprise a few responded with "I'm reporting you for SPAM" and pointed fingers and accusing me of plagarism, stealing contributors and "You have a tendency to not have time for your other business of soap making", among other things.

Now, I would like to clear up some things on my end. I am an open-minded, kind-hearted person. I prefer face-to-face contact, but I can't be in a million places at once. I love being a busy person, but I still make time for myself. I am extremely organized, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Later tonight I will be writing a post about my background. So, if anyone has any questions about who I am, they can either read the post or contact me.

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment