Sunday, October 27, 2013

Post-Event & New Products Available NOW

Hello Everyone,
The event is finally over and I only sold 2% of the product I brought to the event. Why? Let me explain.
The event was a Fundraiser through a local high school who claimed to be expecting 1300 people. However, there was only approximately 250. On top of that, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got the impression that the vendors were responsible for spreading the word of the event; that is the responsibility of the event host (in this case - the high school).


I was expecting more than 2% in sales, but I did manage to spread the word of the company as much as I could at this event.
There were quite a few helpful ladies that are more than willing to help me network the local areas, areas I haven't even thought or knew about, online, etc.
I was extremely prepared...even was commented on how organized I am...haha...and...not a lot foot traffic.
But, I will have the pictures or a few from the event up on the page as soon as I go through them all. Be sure to check out our Etsy page, as I am currently updating our products as there are a few new products that were released today.
New Products Available NOW

Just simply click on the names to purchase!

~Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment