Sunday, October 6, 2013

More New Products!

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I have decided that since the holidays are right around the corner, I would release one item early.............................................brace yourself....this is our first, never been done.....LIP BALM!




These beauties are filled to the rim (as close as I could get them without overflowing). I guarantee you are getting your monies worth! Plus, they smell amazing!

Toward the end of October, I will be showing off most of my products at a Fundraising Fair (my first show). As soon as I am settled back at home and everything is put away, I will post all the new holiday products on the Etsy shop, as well as on our blog (here) - complete with pictures you won't see on Etsy.

You will be able to purchase mini gift for friends and/or family for the holiday's, as well as sets and trios of certain products. But, I don't want to give away too much, even though I am about to burst with all the information.

As soon as I have uploaded the pictures from the event, they will also be shown here on the blog. I can't wait to show everyone my new tablecloths (I never thought I would ever say that)!!!

I've gotta finish making more product for the upcoming event! Eek! 

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment